Yorch Yongsin Wongpanitnon
He became a child actor when he was only 10 and promoted as a model for a long time
he wanted to become a KPOP idol so bad so he gave up on everything and came to Korea
He entered SM and left for Bighit
And he’s finally debuting under their new boy group after 3 years
He’s the one in the center
The Thai person will be debuting as a BTS hoobae
That’s the way Thailand is advertising him in the news right now and there’s a buzz around him
original post: here
1. He’s seriously handsome..I can see EXOㅋㅋ
2. As long as he speaks Korean well
3. Thai people put down Korea a lot and it’s super severe over there, they think they’re better than Korea too, I feel like this is going to become tiring
4. He’s the perfect SM type..
5. If you look at Nikhun, Bambam and Lisa, they all brought gold as a KPOP artist, of course he’d be envious
6. Wow he’s handsome
7. He’s the most attractive to me in the group.. He’s handsome
8. Are there nobody Korean in this group?
9. He’s the handsome friend who looks like EXO
10. A Thai person being a center means he’s definitely their visual
11. He looks way too foreigner…Will they really be able to hit big?
12. Is his skin the lightest… Why do I feel like he’s the only one shining in the group?
13. I can’t bring myself to like them because I see too many foreigners
14. He looks like Sehun
15. ㅎ But the moment something bad happens to him, his fans are going to terrorize every SNS platforms calling them racist, it will be severe. They really couldn’t make a 100% Korean group? It will at least allow us to fangirl in peace