“A who was revealed to be a related party involved in the production of <Snowdrop> said “<Snowdrop> is a work that shows that even the (people) of the NSA were regular people. Although there is content that satirizes the government at that time, it does not portray them as bad people. In the later half, there is content related to the ‘Blast Incident’, but the negative view about the NSA is not strong.” (T/N: did a small research and the ‘Blast Incident/총풍사건’ is apparently related to the 15th presidential election of South Korea which happens 10 years after the 1987 protests when Kim Dae Jung was elected. “The emergence of the Kim Dae Jung government was a very meaningful event because it was the first regime change by election and also because the regime change was made by a democratic opposition party” – source (feel free to correct if this is wrong))
“You seriously shouldn’t say something like that”
original post: here
1. And this is what we call “beautification”..
2. That’s the problem here… just try to go to Germany and say that Nazis were regular people tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. That’s why we keep telling you that it’s problematic… just why….. It’s like we’re talking to a wall..
4. And you guys were saying that you weren’t beautifying the NSA???
5. Why do I feel like I was talking to a wall all this time..ㅋㅋ Seeing the rep say such things like it’s no big deal makes it seem like they don’t even know where the issue is
6. Are you guys the X-man?
7. We told you that this was the issue here…
8. I’m seriously cursingㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can they say this so blatantly?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. Do they have NSA members in their families or something?
10. Ah I see~~ So the people working under the Nazis were not evils but regular people too~
11. Either they left their brain at home when saying this or it’s just showing their true intentions
12. The fact that they are so f*cking shameless is ridiculous